To Be Like Her.

"My Ambition In Life"
   
        "Every student has a dream or ambition to be someone someday. Like them, I have my own ambition as well. My ambition includes helping others learning more things. To help the society gain more good people. My dream or ambition is to be like my mother, aunts and grandmother, to become a wonderful teacher like them.

         To be a teacher you must have determination and be ready for the responsibilities to come a head. Like my mother I would be needing a lot of patience when it comes to my students. To be a teacher you do not need a handbook or a recipe to be a good teacher you want. All you need is understanding for those students that you may handle. You may not be the perfect teacher but you can be a better one.

       Before, I would watch my mother teach very annoying and hard-headed students. You would think my mother would give up she did not because she not only loved her job but also those students as much as she loves me. I am ready to face the same stress that mother faced. I am ready to not have that much sleep just to do activities or lesson plans. And I am ready to wake up early in the morning to not be late at work and to continue my mother's job."


       *This essay was made by my cousin when she was in Grade 6. She went to me one day and said, "Ate can you help me with this?" and when I read it there is a couple of downs when it comes to her grammar but she did so great with this. This essay was for her formal theme to be passed to her teacher. I couldn't help but feel proud of her because when she was still young she would tell me to do essays for her or to borrow some of my stories so that her English would improve and now she had makes her own great stories.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A "Fourth of July" Short Story

Delicate

Dear Waters,