Dear Vivienne,

          I don't know how you do it. Paano mo yun nagawa? How did you become the protagonist, bida? Paano? You have an amazing fiance, great group of friends and nice parents. Maybe it's wrong to call you lucky. You did undergo depression -spoiler- so maybe hindi tama ung word na 'LUCKY'. Maybe fortunate? I don't know.

          What is it like being depressed? Vivienne, kung totoong tao ka lang I would love to talk to you. I have billions of questions but no one has the answer to it.


          I don't understand anything anymore. Am I who they say they are? You know, for me, it's easier to share sa taong hindi mo masyadong kilala than sa taong matagal mo nang nakasama. Tendency is pag dun sa lagi matagal mo nang nakasama, mumurahin ka lang nila.
My mind is splitting and I could hear my heart beating-literally-I could feel it. It's so loud and my stomach is churning. I feel sick. Not because they call me the 'M' word but I feel sick about myself. I am so disgusting! And I am crazy because I am talking to a fictional character.


          Vivienne, you are a character from AlDub's TeleMovie "Love Is...." but maybe, just maybe I need all the characters from your TeleMovie because I feel you. Being alone in a sea of people. Not hearing what's happening around me. I don't know what's happening to me. Tears suddenly falling, sniffling without me noticing. I feel like I'm not in my body. 


         Vivienne help me. Yes, I am asking help from a stranger. but who cares? I am already judged so who cares. Vivienne, how can be a protagonist than an antagonist. Cause apparently it's very tiring to be the destroyer and cause of pain. Vivienne, help me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A "Fourth of July" Short Story

Delicate

Dear Waters,